Cruising the Waterways

Hi to all and welcome aboard.We are Pam and Tom Frech from Barrington Illinois, and we hope to carry you with us aboard "Cloud Nine" our Island Gypsy 44' trawler, as we cruise The Great Loop (a circumnavigation of the mid-west and Eastern United States.The journey begins on Sept 18th 2006 from Chicago,Illinois!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

"Once a realtor....






Yesterday at the "rendezvous" we had the first "trawler Crawl" which is an open house on your boat. Tom and I decided to have "Cloud Nine" on the first day of the crawl so we could get it over with and enjoy the rest of the boats without worrying about ours!So we cleaned, polished,de-cluttered and "staged"...yes, "staged"...we set the aft deck table, put out fowers, had good music on...all the things we do as realtors.We also took interior pictures so you could see the finished result of our interior re-hab. It's so much fun to go aboard all these boats because they're all so different from each other and each owner takes such pride in their boat!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam and Tom-

Mom told me about your blog--I think it is to make us jealous, but I plan to keep checking in now that I know about it. We will enjoy it vicariously.

I am impressed--you even cleaned up below. The boat is magnificent. Maybe we will see you in Florida.

Lisa Curcio

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I knew the boat was looking cool, but you two sure know how to spruce it up! I can't believe how much territory you've already covered. Knowing that you are having so much fun makes me less sad that you're not around to talk to. Happy cruising! Hi from Fred.

Love, Pat

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam and Tom
Your boat is a beauty!
I can't wait to come and spend a month...or two with you!
Marilyn

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom and Tom!
Love all the pics. You should be so proud of the boat. It's beautiful!
love,
Steph and Bob

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP. Hi mom.... I hope the water is treating you well. Im so proud of you guys... I shared the blog with some of my friends so they will be dropping in.

Tommy

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a way to start the day checking on you two....this jurney looks like fun,,,but....I miss your smiling face...keep well...cheers, carol

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a way to start the day...just checking on you...sounds like the journey is fun and some hard work..surely do miss your smiling face...love to you both & cheers, carol

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home